Ronin Febuary

Moderators: Søren Frost, Peter Frost

Wkeyser

Ronin Febuary

Postby Wkeyser » Wed 17 Jan, 2018 11:12

Ok I need to know who has figures as we lost a bunch from the club, when Jens C, and Jakob left the club.

I know Stefan, Jens III and Michael have some.

I need to know who has 150pt bands and how many and what type you guys have.

I am working on a Ikko Ikki, more buildings, castle walls and the castle.

Working on a mini campaign for it.

William
"Youth, talent, hard work, and enthusiasm are no match for old age and treachery."

"Wargaming is a continuation of reading history by other means"

Wkeyser

Re: Ronin Febuary

Postby Wkeyser » Wed 17 Jan, 2018 11:48

One more thing.

I am planning a campaign where each player starts as a lowly Rank 2, either a Koryu (sword school tranee) or a Rank 2 Bandit. Players will roll to see which side they belong to. Then as their figure fights compbats he will gain experance and progress to Rank 3, Rank 4 or even highter. If the player dies he will go back to a Rank 1 and have to work his way up again.

We will probably have enough figures to have between 6 and 8 gamers playing the six games of the first campaign.

SOooo I need to know who wants to play!

William
"Youth, talent, hard work, and enthusiasm are no match for old age and treachery."

Rune H K

Postby Rune H K » Thu 18 Jan, 2018 12:45

Glæder mig
Grev Krøner - skæbnens udsending

Michael Høyer

Postby Michael Høyer » Thu 18 Jan, 2018 22:04

You have my sword
Michael Høyer

I confess, I have shiny models syndrome.

We get answers that don't answer;
Explanations that don't explain;
And conclusions that don't conclude
- Fred Hampton

Nicolai Bang Foss

Postby Nicolai Bang Foss » Fri 19 Jan, 2018 13:01

Jeg vil også gerne :D

Wkeyser

Postby Wkeyser » Tue 13 Feb, 2018 10:56

Ok I need a final head count I need to make up warbands and fine tune scenarios.

i will run all the nasty stuff that happens to the players, so remember who it is you want to bribe.

Those that have figures, Michael and Stefan need to make up 150Pt Buntai, remember they must follow the requirments in the rules.

Right now
Stefan
Michael
Rune
Nicolai
Lars he mentioned it last week I need cofirmation
Jens III is only playing in one game (just to piss off people)
Thomas our token Swede mentioned he might also need confirmation.

We wiil also be playing with a differant intitaive system, also the following rules changes and additions.

Order of die rolling and enhancing in combat.
First the defender decides on whether or not to enhance, the attacker can then decide to enhance after the defender.
1. Both players roll the die.
2. First the attacker removes any extra die (enhanced)
3. Attacker decides to reroll or not and does so.
4. Defender re rolls any die.

Line of sight.
If a figure is firing at another figure and there is not at least ½ base showing then line of sight is blocked, if the line of sight is partially blocked by ½ base or less then the figure is considered being in what ever cover is blocking the line of sight.

Line of sight into a combat, to fire into a combat the same applies as above for blocking line of sight but the cover from another figure will only be considered light cover for the mods. The same rules apply if you miss the target, i.e. fire at another figure in the combat.

Powerful
Powerful attribute when firing a bow (if he has kyujutsu) will also get a +1 to the attack roll.

Tetsubo, you only get the +1 for enhancing if the figure has the powerful attribute.

Fatigue
Unit in heavy armor has a +1 mod to the roll. Use also mods in Rules!

Figures that run will check for fatigue, troops in light and none armor do not check for fatigue from running. All figures check for fatigue from fighting.

For 1-3 fatigues there is -1 to fight, initiative and shoot.
For 4-6 fatigues there is -2 to fight, initiative and shoot
For 7- fatigues there is a -3 to fight initiative and shoot.

Aquebuse in combat, if a figure armed with an arqubuse fights he will drop the arqubuse, it then takes one Attack CP to change to another weapon. To pick it up the figure must be in the same spot as the arqubuse was dropped during the Action phase, the figure may not perform any other action.
Yumi in combat. If figure engaged and has yumi in hand he must use one Attack CP to change to another weapon. The figure will not drop the yumi as there was a special carrying compartment in the quiver!
If the figure does not have an Attack CP to change weapons then it fights with an improvised weapon -1 mod.

Multiple figures in combat.
All figures touching enemy count as in the fight, roll for initiative for all the figures to determine the order of combat.

Defend CPs can be shared with any friendly figures that are touching the figure with the Defend CP. In other words the Defend CP cannot be passed to a figure that is further away then the next friendly figure in combat.

Climbing high wall.
The figure can spend all of its movement to climb a high wall. It must start its movement in contact with the wall and in the Combat phase, it loses 1 CP, the figure can only use ½ their remaining CPs (Rounded Down) as attacks. Ninja are different and they can use all their CPs any way they want.

Wkeyser

Postby Wkeyser » Tue 13 Feb, 2018 11:00

1st Scenario

Crossing the River Shokotsu
The daimyo Hachiro has sent his best commander Kaede to make sure the peasants of the little village of Shinshinotsu pay there tariff of 5 Ryo of Rice.
Kaede has reports that the peasants have hired bandits to help them fight off the troops.

In this first battle Kaedes forces must cross the river Shokotsu and secure it so reinforcements can enter deploy to clear out the village.

Rune H K

Postby Rune H K » Thu 15 Feb, 2018 11:33

Sjovt spiller. Glæder mig til at kæmpe vider med min Super Spyd Samurai
Grev Krøner - skæbnens udsending

Stefan Karolyi-Brink

Postby Stefan Karolyi-Brink » Wed 28 Feb, 2018 17:21

Jeg er opholdt på arbejde :cry:

Henrik Sveidahl

Postby Henrik Sveidahl » Thu 08 Mar, 2018 11:50

Fedt spil i går, tak til William for at sætte op og alle jer andre for spillet.
Ærgerligt at du undslap Stefan til sidst :D
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Winston Churchill

Return to “År: 1494 - 1794 : Oplysningstiden”